“A Great New Year Resolution”
Consider becoming a Volunteer Firefighter
The nation faces a shortage of volunteer firefighters. As such, our local communities are in need of men and women who have that special desire to learn and apply skills critical to saving life and property. As a volunteer firefighter you can become that person bringing aid to suppress a fire, extricate a victim of an auto accident, and rescue a lost or injured person. In addition to mastering skills and belonging to a unique group of emergency responders, there are many valuable benefits the local fire company provides its members.
The Copake Fire Company would like to recruit new members to join their team of emergency responders and invite folks to call 518-329-4161 extension 5 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in and see them at the Fire Station at 390 Center Hill Road to learn more about becoming a member.
Becoming a Volunteer Firefighter COPAKE FIRE “The Home of the Screaming Eagles”
Are you a person with a desire and the dedication to learn unique skills to help others in saving life and property as a volunteer firefighter of Copake Fire Company No.1?
If so… we would welcome you to JOIN OUR TEAM at Copake Fire
As a volunteer firefighter you are part of a unique network of comrades who receive satisfaction in serving their community.
Dedicating a few hours per month to learn and hone special skills will provide you the opportunity to respond to aid your neighbors in their time of need when faced with the perils of fire, vehicle accidents, cardiac arrests, and other emergencies.
For your service as a Copake Volunteer Firefighter you receive many valuable personal benefits;
- Superior Training to include the potential for college level academics & Scholarships
- Annual Medical Screening to aid you in monitoring your Personal Health
- The use of the fire stations Fitness Center
- The finest of Protective & Emergency Equipment
- A Service Award Benefit to include a monthly payment at age 62
- Life Insurance benefit and protections under NYS Volunteer Firefighter Benefit Law
- An annual NYS Income Tax Credit to assist in reducing your tax burden
- A social atmosphere that is professional while fostering a unique experience of camaraderie as shared by those that serve in providing public safety
If this is for you, please join us in serving our community