Recycling Permits on sale now!

Permits are available at Columbia County Solid Waste Stations and can also be purchased from the Copake Town Clerk. Proof of residency can be demonstrated by a tax bill, electric bill or any form of identification which shows proof of property ownership in the County.

Those wishing to recycle material must still adhere to the Recycling Protocol.

For more information see Questions Regarding the New Recycling Permits.