Please Take Notice that the Town of Copake Zoning Board of Appeals, pursuant to Town Law, will hold a Public Hearing via Zoom, on the following matters:
1) 2021-9 Palmer-House, 339 Lakeview Road, Tax Map 165.6-2-47
Relief from 232, Table 1 Density Control and 232-11, D(2); Construction of a deck and staircase in the front yard with a 13.2’ setback and development within 100 feet of water.
2) 2021-10 New, 210 Yonderview Road, Tax Map 157.1-2
Relief from 232, Table 1 Density Control; new 32’x40’ steel garage with concrete floor.
3) 2021-11 Johnston/Shelton, 1 Breezy Hill Road, Tax Map 165-1-2
Relief from 232, Table 1 Density Control; replacement of existing porch with an extension added onto it.
4) 2021-12 Trotter, Lot #5 Red Fox Lane, Tax Map 165-2-6
Relief from 232, Table 1 Density Control and 232-21b; new construction of a home, need front, right and rear yard variances; over 3,500 sq feet of useable space.
5) 2021-13 Ernsberger, 16 Pond Hill Road, Tax Map 155.13-1-24 Relief from 232, Table 1 Density Control and 232-8(3)&(4); new garage and screened in porch. Said hearing will be on Thursday, April 22, 2021.
The Public Hearing will start according to how the agenda is set for that evening. All Persons present, for or against the application, will be given the opportunity to be heard.
April 15, 2021